Have you noticed the Mosquitos are already out! Here is a homemade trap to help keep you and the kiddos from being a blood donor!!!
HOMEMADE MOSQUITO TRAP:
1 cup of water
1/4 cup of brown sugar
1 gram of yeast
1 2-liter bottle
1. Cut the plastic bottle in half.
2. Mix brown sugar with hot water. Let cool. When cold, pour in the bottom half of the bottle.
3. Add the yeast. No need to mix. It creates carbon dioxide, which attracts mosquitoes.
4. Place the funnel part, upside down, into the other half of the bottle, taping them together if desired.
5. Wrap the bottle with something black, leaving the top uncovered, and place it outside in an area away from your normal gathering area. (Mosquitoes are also drawn to the color black.)
REBLOGGING BECAUSE IMPORTANT
==> Post ALL the sprite edits! (they are transparent too)
tHe MoThEr FuCkIn MiRtHfUl MeSsIaHs SeNt Me AlL tHeSe GrEaT fUcKiN fOlLoWeRs
I have finally achieved being a sea dweller!
I’m now my patron troll, gr8!!!!!!!!
About fuckiing tiime ii get here
hehe ii’m fiinally alriight
i am content with being my patron troll
i wish no more no less
Ive Always Thought Jadebloods Were Interesting
Im at the really goods ^_^ im at 750, all thanks to my great and amazing followers!
I’m TEREZI BABAY
2weete2t thiing ever ehehe
I’m soooooooo close to 8eing musclehead over there!
i am alm0st t0 tavr0s, but sadly, n0t quite yet 0_0
pretty clo2e two beiing nep
Homestuck Characters according to my mom.
My mom rocks.
For all the artists out there. xoxo
i made a thing
it’s transparent too
you can fill it out and put it on your blog
the defult expiration date is shinji’s birthday @ 2015 uvu
edited with another version without the dumb shadow